Saturday, April 04, 2009

Corinne's Great Love: K-Pop

Image hosting by Photobucket

Nature Vs. Nurture.

How much of our personality: our likes, dislikes, strengths and weakness, are learned and how much is predetermined?
A fascinating debate.

I will tell you one thing: my love for Korean Pop Culture is embedded deep in my genes. From the first time I saw it, I was in love. It was like a piece of me had been missing and I was finally whole. Some may consider it stereotypical but it's ingrained in me. I choose to embrace it.

From my Hello Kitty-laptop-keyboard-decals to my light up-Love-Bunny-cell-phone charm.
Nothing makes me more content than a hot bowl of Bi Bim Bap, some Kim Chi, and I Korean Pop Video.

Prepare to be mesmerized by the musical stylings of Lee Hyori: Korean Pop Goddess.


Nothing compares.

No comments:

Post a Comment