Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cooking with Scookle

I love food. Specifically, I love steak. If you love steak, give this a try:

Fried T-Bone Steak with Potatoes and Tomato/Cucumber Salad

Take two T-Bone steaks and tenderize them like Apollo did Rocky.
Coat T-Bone steak with basting oil (olive oil and basil).
Rub steak with spices and stuff (black pepper, red pepper, garlic, salt, paprika, and onion powder).
In a heavy skillet, or griddle, or whatever you got that can contain two T-Bones, brown the steak on either side with high .
When brown on both sides, lower heat, and cook steak until desired doneness (anything other that med-rare is stupid). Right before flipping, make sure to baste with basting oil.
After last flip, shake parmesean cheese onto steak, turn off heat and cover with foil.
When cheese is melted serve the steak with that other stuff I mentioned in the title of the recipe.


I had this tonight and it was a tap dance on my taste buds. I also recomend you enjoy with a Blue Light or six.

-Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment