Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sticking my nose where it belongs

I think that the Marketing department is great! They let us design our own flyers now, and they're totally sweet. I like the new one, I think it really represents who we are! We're spiffy and neat, and so is everything about Geva! If you're not already planning on coming to the Christmas shows, you should be!

Hey! What's going on? The Geva improv team went to see Ocean's Twelve last week. Upon leaving the theater, Adam remarked that he really liked the camera work. Unfortunately, when this is the first thing someone says about a movie, you know it must have sucked. And it did, although CZJ was in it, and she is my hero, or rather, Michael Douglas is. You know why.

How's that for a Blog post? Not bad, eh.

Nellis

2 comments:

  1. Oceans 12 rocked. Good ol' fun, man. Besides, Paul dislikes everything; if they found a cure for cancer, Paul's be bitching about the cost.

    -tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Oceans 12 was fun. It was a good sequel. The first one kicked major skuttlebutt.

    -Dig

    ~Mook

    ReplyDelete