Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Movies I have seen while on Holiday

Aiiight. Here's how I've kept myself busy while visiting the folks in West Chester, PA:

SHAUN of the DEAD. Got it on DVD. Very happy.

LIFE AQUATIC with STEVE ZISSOU. I didn't like it at all, thought I was being too hard on it, went home and printed an official TEAM ZISSOU card out from the internet and taped my picture to it, then rethought about it and decided no, I did not like it. But I kept my TEAM ZISSOU card, and hope to get discounts at aquariums across Rochester.

THE TERMINAL. TEAM GEVA COMEDY IMPROV member ADAM isn't a big fan of Spielberg, and I can get why with movies like this. Pretty funny at the beginning, but it jerked out at the end.

Oh, and I remembered another title from my top ten list for Record Archive's best of the year:

F(scum bib)ing Am, GOLD. Electro rock at its best. Not to be a complete jerk, but I wrote a few pieces on some of 2k4's albums for City...http://www.rochester-citynews.com/gbase/Gyrosite/Content?oid=oid%3A3170

Now I just have...what, three more to remember?

Tim

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do posts keep getting removed??? I know what the last one said and it was nothing offensive. why don't you go ahead and remove this one. I dare you. Oh wait, no, don't remove me ack, no, arggh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comment was removed because the author asked for it to be removed. Settle down, chief.

    ReplyDelete