Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Radio play, and Metallica

This morning ADAM and I went out to R.I.T.'s 89.7 FM to promote this weekend's shows with Geva Theatre Center's new PR Czar KELLY. Thanks to ROBBY for having us out, and we hope everyone -- including Mr. Geva -- enjoyed it.

PAUL and I will be on 90.5 FM WBER this Friday morning (wber.monroe.edu) somewhere between 7 and 7:30 in the morning. Take a listen and hear the hijinx meander through your airwaves with the crew of BER's Friday Morning Show.

Since no one would go with me, I went to see METALLICA: SOME KIND OF MONSTER last night. A fascinating, fascinating movie. Seriously. I went in thinking I was going to see the comedy of the year, but it was soooo much more. Oddly touching. So poo to all you haters and nay-sayers. I've been asking the troupe about their opinions for doing an improv band movie, and this only adds fuel to my fire...

Tickets for this weekend's shows -- www.gevatheatre.org!

Tim

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geva Comedy Improv said...
    Everyone should introduce themselves to Kelly. She is very nice and set up several awesome radio gigs for us. Plus she duked it out with me and Tim on the air and more than held her own. Must have been all of that time that she spent as a reporter for Fox Rochester.


    Adam

    ReplyDelete