Sunday, January 23, 2005

Trust me, I know what I'm doing.

Saturday Night. The big bad storm is whipping about outside, and although I have the first four-wheel drive automobile I've ever had, I'm shutting myself in for the night. Here's how I've staved off cabin fever so far:

1) Watching Sledge Hammer, season 1, on DVD. Now, in order to proclaim my complete dorkness, I'll give you trivia -- did you know Danny Elfman composed the theme?



2) Finishing off all those bags of chips I had in my cupboard that only had crumbs left in them.

3) Wondering if Paul is still having his party tonight.

4) Trying to get Kinski to accept me as a friend on myspace.

- tim

2 comments:

  1. Well, we sort of had it, those who were brave enough to face the weather enjoyed a party with maybe 10/12 people, but enough beer for 50. Either way, everyone was out of here by 1:30 and I fell assleep on the couch watching steve zissou, is that a sign I won't like the rest of the movie?

    Anyone the party was technically cancelled and we will try again next weekend, now if you'll excuse me, I need to dig my car out (which the heater broke in, argh!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mookie's weekend watching list:

    - _Chicago_
    - Disc 1 of Season 1 of _Arrested Development_ (Pilot + 5 episodes)
    - Pilot Episode of _Dead Like Me_
    - _Kill Bill Vol. 1_
    - _Muppet Magic_ (Muppet's Appearances on the Ed Sullivan Show)

    On Friday I visited Video Barn in Henrietta for the first time. That place rocks. It smells funny, but then again, who doesn't?

    ReplyDelete