Monday, January 01, 2007

A little catch-up: The Geva Theatre Center Holiday Party!

NANNETTE NOCON - nationally recognized financial planner and Big Gun at Geva Theatre Center - delightfully hosted the Geva Theatre Center Holiday Party at her lovely apartment in downtown Rochester a few weeks ago. Here are some pics I took with my cell phone (as much as I'd love it, I cannot carry KEVIN LEAS around every where I go):

T.R., as smooth as always, is pictured center with BRIAN right next to him, looking a little more casual but just as smooth. T.R. later stole the painting he's standing in front of and a Dale Chihuly that was above NANETTE'S tv.

Later that night we brodied the party and hit up Lux for a little late-night frivolity; here, T.R. lines up his shot at the pool table. He later stole the pool table in a daring heist.

No comments:

Post a Comment