Sunday, February 20, 2005

Alkaline vs Lithium.

Last night we had a great, fun time hannlin' up on some bidness with U of R's In Between the Lines improv troupe at their IMPROV CHUTNEY. And you need the juggling troupe at your next function or Subway opening. Good stuff all around, Thanks, IBTL!

After the show, PAUL was hoping to get some pictures of the party we were enjoying at the Drama House. I pulled out my camera and turned it on for him, and the batteries were already low...is it me, or do alkaline batteries not last a zillionth as long as the lithium batteries in digital cameras? Whatever. NELS took a bunch of pictures, so we'll get up here sometime soon. Hopefully.

This morning I woke up with a nose bleed. The ghosts of improv past, punishing me for my lousy Southern Sheriff character at Improv Chutney? Or too dry in my apartment? Whatever the case, it was cured with a trip to Strindberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment